In order to improve the judging experience for both entrants and judges at King’s and Queen’s Arts and Sciences Competition, the MOAS office is in the process of scheduling several rubric training sessions, both in person sessions at events, and online virtual workshops.
While attendance at one of these training sessions is not required to judge at K&Q A&S, it is highly encouraged.
Attendees at these training sessions will first discuss the purpose behind the EK rubric, review and familiarize themselves with rubric itself, and then practice as a group using the EK A&S Rubric to assess a project.
While these sessions are being organized primarily to train judges for K&Q A&S, this class can also benefits artisans. All are welcome to attend!
Training Workshop Dates:
- River Wars, September 21st, 11:00am
- Shire Wars, October 20th, 2:30pm
- Online Workshop, Thursday, October 25th, 7:30pm.
- Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/457109051
- Bjorn’s Ceilidh/Baronial Investiture, October 27th, 1:30-3pm, in the dayboard hall
- St. Eligius, November 10th, 11am-1pm
- Market Day at Birka, January 26th, 11am-1pm
- Online Workshop, Friday, February 1st, 7:30pm.
- Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/739065854
- Online Workshop, Friday, March 1st, 7:30pm.
- Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/551427018
More workshops (at events and online) will be scheduled!