A&S competitions can be a challenge. The Ministry of Arts & Sciences wants potential entrants to know that help is available to them:
- If you have questions about a potential project or entry, please email the Deputy Kingdom MOAS, Mistress Elena Hylton (firstname.lastname@example.org). She is happy to help you think through your project and discuss how to best to frame it for this specific competition.
- We have multiple guides and resources for creating documentation, how to research, and such targeted to different types of entries A&S Rubrics, under Rubric Help Documents.
- The Ministry has assembled additional guides that we hope may assist with documentation, research, and display creation, and will be updating these and offering classes on how best to present using a video format. If you wish further assistance with your documentation efforts, you can also reach out to the Deputy Kingdom MOAS, Mistress Elena Hylton (email@example.com).
- Artisans can receive advice about their projects throughout the year by attending a virtual Kingdom Consultation Table. Contact the the Deputy Kingdom MOAS, Mistress Elena Hylton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- The Ministry will also be holding workshops online about writing documentation, conducting research, and using the kingdom A&S rubric. Keep and eye out for information about these efforts, or e-mail the Kingdom A&S Minister for more details.